Wright Medics are committed to providing our customers with a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability through the information provided in this accessibility statement.
Should there be an instance when our site does not meet the needs of a specific user group and it is necessary we make changes to our content, structure or markup then we will endeavour to make the necessary changes to ensure that our site is as accessible as possible.
Carlton Forest, Red Lane, Blyth Road, Worksop, Nottinghamshire, S81 8BP, United Kingdom
T: +44 (0)1909 730507
The Wright Medics Medical Response website is built using well-structured, semantic markup. The correct markup tags are used to add semantic value to content, ensuring our pages can be read and interpreted by not only web browsers, but also screen readers and other assistive devices.
Our Accessibility Statement ensures our efforts include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining a standard, conventional layout and structure throughout the website.
- Using the correct and appropriate HTML tags to mark up our pages and content.
- Using CSS to control styling and presentation of pages.
- Checking contrast levels between elements, enhancing legibility of content for those who may be visually impaired.
- Employing a logical typographical hierarchy for content, enhancing readability.
- Using table-based markup only for tabular data, and never for layout or presentation.
- Using an adaptive page layout system, allowing content to be shown in a way which is appropriate to the viewing device.
- Ensuring link text makes contextual sense, using title and rel attributes as appropriate.
- Write content in a style which is understandable and easy to follow.